If you’re looking for a home in Chevy Chase conveniently close to DC, you might want to look into the homes of Pinehurst. Neighboring the Martin’s Addition community, Pinehurst is located right on the Maryland-DC border and only minutes from Rock Creek Park. Homes here are often listed from the $800,000’s to well over $1 million.
Interesting Places Around Chevy Chase’s Pinehurst Neighborhood
- Meadowbrook Stables – The perfect place for horse lovers, Meadowbrook offers riding lessons and summer camps throughout the year.
- Chevy Chase Club – An esteemed social club, Chevy Chase Club has facilities for tennis, golf, swimming and ice skating and dining.
- Pinehurst Parkway Park – This Washington, DC park juts off of Rock Creek Park and offers Pinehurst residents another option for outdoor exercise.
- The Shops at Wisconsin Place and Bethesda Row – These two shopping destinations have great choices when it comes to clothing stores, conveniences and restaurants.
- Chevy Chase Elementary School – A top ranked school, according to GreatSchools.org, Chevy Chase Elementary is about half a mile from the neighborhood offers extensive resources, clubs and activities.
Buying a Home in the Pinehurst Neighborhood of Chevy Chase, MD
See what’s available through our Chevy Chase property search. Browse through homes by price point and see pictures of Chevy Chase homes for sale, both inside and out. Contact us today if you’d like to know more about the home buying process or if you’d like to view a home that’s caught your eye.
Selling Your Chevy Chase Home
If you’re thinking of moving out of Chevy Chase (or to a different neighborhood within), contact our Chevy Chase real estate experts. We can provide you with an incredible amount of information to help you determine how to sell your home. We’ll show you how to best price your property and how to stage it to bring in buyers. Get in touch with our team today!