The Village of Friendship Heights is just a few minutes away from the DC-Maryland border. West of Wisconsin Avenue, north of Willard Avenue and south of Somerset Terrace, Friendship Heights is conveniently located by shopping, transportation and recreation. You’re likely to find high-rise condos in the area, which usually start in the $200,000’s, but can price as high as $1 million.
Attractions and Conveniences Around Friendship Heights
- Many Friendship Heights home owners are within walking distance of the Metro Red Line on Wisconsin Avenue. Plus, easy access to bus stations make commuting around DC and Chevy Chase quite simple.
- The Shops of Wisconsin Place are less than half a mile from the homes of Friendship Heights. Here, you can find all types of great shops and restaurants. Clyde’s of Chevy Chase, Capital Grill, Sushiko, Whole Foods, Bloomingdale’s, Anthropologie and Talbots are just some of the places you can find.
- Another good place for shopping is the nearby Chevy Chase Pavilion in Washington, DC. You can catch a movie at the AMC Mazza Gallerie, dine at restaurants like the Cheesecake Factory and Maggianos, and explore the shopping selection.
- You don’t have to make a long trip to find green spaces to stretch your legs. Brookdale Park and Vinton Park are two of the closets parks you can go to enjoy the outdoors.
- The Village is about 1.5 miles south of Chevy Chase Club, where members can enjoy golfing and other country club amenities.
Learn About Chevy Chase Real Estate Around Friendship Heights
Interested in finding out more about available homes in the Village of Friendship Heights? Talk to our Chevy Chase real estate professionals today to see featured properties and homes that meet your criteria. If you’re thinking of moving out of your current Friendship Heights home, we can give you seller’s resources to help you find a buyer.