Crestwood is a Washington, D.C. neighborhood located in the southeastern corner of Rock Creek Park. About a mile from Petworth and only two miles north of Adams Morgan, Crestwood residents aren’t far from many great amenities and attractions. With easy access to schools, parks and employment opportunities, Crestwood is truly a great place to call home.
Homes in the Crestwood Neighborhood of Washington, D.C.
Part of Washington’s Ward 4, Crestwood homes often start in the $750,000 to $800,000 range. You can find many colonial, Cape Cod or traditional single-family homes that are priced over $1 million.
Things To Do Around Crestwood
- You don’t have to travel far to find a good place to eat near Crestwood. 14th Street has a variety of restaurants and bars. Whether you’re looking for Thai, Mexican, pizza or a burger joint, you’re sure to find it close by.
- The National Zoo is only a few minutes away.
- There are several places to shop at just off of 14th Street and 16th Street. DC USA, Target, Marshalls and Giant are a few of the places you can find.
- Crestwood is surrounded by several public and private schools, as well as Howard University. Some of the closest schools include Powell Elementary, Bridges Public Charter School, Sacred Heart School, and the Washington International School.
- The Armed Forces Retirement Home of DC is only two miles east.
- The Naval Observatory is about three miles southwest of the neighborhood. This area also has the embassies of Finland, Switzerland, Lebanon and Belgium.
Finding Real Estate in The Washington, D.C. Community of Crestwood
Are you ready to view homes for sale in Crestwood? Search for available real estate and be sure to contact our Washington, D.C. real estate agents if you’re interested in a specific property. Additionally, if you happen to live in Crestwood and you’re thinking of moving, we can provide you with information to prepare your home for the D.C. real estate market.