One of the best ways to show your DC area home is to provide a key to the property. Your Real Estate Professional will have a secure lock box in order to do this. Therefore, a curious home buyer will have a better chance of seeing your home – and give you, the home seller, a better chance of seeing the sold sign.
Tips on Staging Your DC Area Home
• Keep all lights on – even if it’s sunny
• Keep all draperies and shutters open
• Leave soft, background music playing at a low level
• Take a short walk or drive with your children and pets
• Let the Realtor and clients view the home without your presence
• Burn a scented candle to add a pleasant aroma to your home
• Let the buyer be at ease and let the agents do their job
The Payoff of a Successful Home Staging
With these tips and an aggressive marketing plan, we can get you the best price in the shortest amount of time. Planning to put your DC area home on the market? Let me know if there’s anything I can do to assist you.