If you’re planning to buy a home in Chevy Chase, you won’t want to miss this recent listing. Located on 3600 Inverness Drive, this North Chevy Chase home for sale offers outstanding comforts in an excellent location. Read on to discover what you can find within this amazing house.
Chevy Chase Home for Sale Features
Built in 1978, this 2,214 square foot home offers buyers four bedrooms and four full bathrooms, and is listed at $825,000. With three stories, future homebuyers will be able to enjoy the spacious rooms along with the following features:
- Hardwood Flooring
- French Doors
- Spacious Backyard
- Inviting Patio (Great for Entertaining)
- Impressive Renovations
- Partially-finished Basement
To see what the inside and outside of this home looks like, take the virtual tour now!
What’s Close to This Chevy Chase Home?
Homes on Inverness Drive are located just south of the Capital Beltway and east of Connecticut Avenue. Several unique attractions surround this street, offering a variety of amenities and entertainment.
- Tavira Restaurant and Manoli Canoli, two popular Chevy Chase dining spots, are less than a mile away.
- Homebuyers on Inverness are close to plenty of outdoor spaces. North Chevy Chase Park and Columbia Country Club are easily accessible, just west of Connecticut Avenue.
- The Walter Reed National Military Medical Center and the National Institutes of Health are approximately two miles away in Bethesda.
- The Audobon Sanctuary Shop is practically within walking distance and sells a variety of books and gifts.
Get the Scoop on Chevy Chase Real Estate
Would you like to see this home for yourself? Get in touch with The Estridge Group if you have any questions about this beautiful Colonial-style home. Their expertise will provide you with a wealth of resources about the Chevy Chase real estate market. Contact them now or take a look at other Chevy Chase homes for sale.