Located on the Maryland-Washington, DC border at Western Avenue NW, Chevy Chase Village is a stunning, affluent neighborhood in Chevy Chase. It’s about a mile southwest of Martin’s Addition, and a few minutes from Chevy Chase Section 5. Many of the homes in this neighborhood exceed $1 million, with some homes pricing well over $2 million and $3 million.
What’s Close to Chevy Chase Village?
- The Chevy Chase Club sits right above the neighborhood. The club’s gorgeous landscaping, tennis courts, swimming pool and golf course has made it a popular Chevy Chase attraction.
- The Shops at Wisconsin Place and Chevy Chase Pavilion are good places to go if you enjoy shopping or if you’re looking for a bite to eat. You can find live music events in the area, as well as stores that include: Anthropologie, Talbots, J. Crew, Starbucks P.F. Chang’s, The Capital Grille and more.
- Home buyers are about a mile from the Friendship Heights Metro station.
- The Chevy Chase Recreation Center and Chevy Chase Community Center are close by, just below Western Avenue.
- Lafayette Elementary School, just across the border in DC, is a top-ranked school known for integrating the arts within its subjects.
Neighborhood Events in Chevy Chase Village
Chevy Chase Village will have its annual Independence Day celebration this July 4. Festivities kick off with a 10:15 a.m. Parade to the Park starting at the Village Hall and ending at Oliver Street Park. Families can enjoy food and beverages, face painting, sack races and other Fourth of July activities.
Home Buying and Home Selling in Chevy Chase Village
If you’re looking for real estate in the Village, please let us know. We’d be happy to show you available Chevy Chase homes. And if you’re thinking of putting your Chevy Chase Village home up on the market, we’d be happy to assist you. Take a look at our home seller tips to learn how to get your home ready to sell.