For this week’s neighborhood feature, we’re going to talk about the Rollingwood community, which is close to Pinehurst, mentioned in our previous neighborhood spotlight. Close to beautiful parks, great schools and the entertainment of Washington, DC, Rollingwood is a neighborhood you’ll want to settle down in. Homes in the neighborhood are spacious, with comfortably-sized front and back yards. Housing prices typically average between $750,000 to more than $2 million.
The Perks of Living in Rollingwood
- The homes of Rollingwood are only a short distance from the walking trails of Rock Creek Park and the equestrian lessons of Meadowbrook Stables.
- The Lycee Rochambeau French International Elementary school is located within the Rollingwood neighborhood. Students are instructed in French, although English is also offered.
- Residents are only a short walk away from La Ferme, a French restaurant, and Olympia Coffee Shoppe.
- Home buyers are approximately three to five miles from the National Institutes of Health, the shops and boutiques of Bethesda Row and Bethesda-Chevy Chase High School.
- Rollingwood is approximately ten miles from the Capitol Building, the Smithsonian Institution and the Lincoln Memorial.
Community Events in Chevy Chase’s Rollingwood Neighborhood
According to the Rollingwood Citizens Association, the Montgomery County Planning Board will vote on the transfer of Rock Creek Hills Park to Montgomery County. The transfer would allow a new school to be built to decrease overcrowding.
Planning to Buy or Sell Your Home in Rollingwood?
It takes time to find the right home. As you begin your search, browse through our Chevy Chase listings and see which homes meet your needs. Please let us know if you’d like to view a house or if you’d like to see our Home Buyer Guide.
We know how stressful it can be trying to sell a home on your own. To make it easier on yourself, contact our Chevy Chase real estate professionals. We’ll tell you how we market your home to the right buyers.