For this week’s neighborhood spotlight, we’ve decided to stick to the communities of Washington, DC and explore Cleveland Park located in the northwest corner of the nation’s capital. Approximately five miles from the White House and the Smithsonian Institution, Cleveland Park is in a prime location for those who enjoy the fast-pace life of DC. Condominiums in this neighborhood are typically priced in the $300,000 to $500,000 range, while houses can easily exceed $1 million to $2 million.
What You Can Find Around The Cleveland Park Neighborhood
- The National Zoo is nestled right beside the community. With more than 160 acres and a variety of species from Africa, Asia and North America, this is a great place to take the kids or go for a relaxing stroll.
- Connecticut Avenue has all types of great restaurants, shops and entertainment, including the AMC Uptown Theater that shows recent movies. Getting around is made easy with a Metro station and frequent bus stops.
- The Washington National Cathedral borders the southern part of the neighborhood.
- Eaton Elementary School, given a highest ranking by Greatschools.org, is right within Cleveland Park. It offers students gifted/high performing curriculum and teaches Mandarin, Spanish and French.
- Rock Creek Park is right next to the community. The Klingle Valley Parkway and Macomb Playground are also easily accessible to Cleveland Park residents.
Finding Your New Home in Washington, DC’s Cleveland Park
Talk to our Washington, DC real estate agents to take a look at all that Cleveland Park has to offer. We can show you around the neighborhood, walk you through the home buying steps or help you put your DC Metro home on the market. As always, get in touch with us as soon as possible if you’d like to set up an appointment or if you have any questions.