For this week’s neighborhood spotlight, we’ve decided to focus on another northern Virginia locale. Arlington is located across from Washington, DC, bordering the Potomac River. The county is just north of Alexandria and intersected by I-66 and I-395. Known for its good schools and its easy access to entertainment and employment, Arlington has an incredible array of opportunities for home buyers.
What Types of Homes Can I Find In Arlington, VA?
You can find many types of homes in Arlington that include condominiums, townhomes and historic houses. Condos and townhomes can range from the $200,000’s to $500,000’s, while single-family homes can range from $500,000 to more than $1 million.
Neighborhoods in Arlington, VA
Arlington is a large county, comprised of the following northern Virginia communities:
- Columbia Pike
- Crystal City
- Pentagon City
- Virginia Square
Things To Do Around Arlington, VA
- Arlington has several choices of farmer’s markets throughout the county. You can find seasonal produce and crafts during the summer and fall, or throughout the year.
- The Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington Hall Station and The Pentagon are some of Arlington’s most well-known landmarks, not far from the Washington, DC border.
- The Army Navy Country Club and the Washington Golf and Country Club provide members with spectacular golfing and social facilities.
- Residents and visitors are close to many different shopping centers and restaurants. Pentagon Row and Pentagon Centre are some of the more popular destinations.
- According to GreatSchools.org, Arlington has several top-ranked schools that include Arlington Traditional School, Arlington Science Focus School and Ashlawn Elementary. Marymount University is also located in Arlington.
Home Buying and Home Selling in Arlington, VA
Please contact our Arlington real estate agents today if you would like to view properties on the market. Let us know what type of home you’re interested in, and we’ll provide you with listings that meet your criteria.
If you’re thinking of moving from your Arlington home, we can give you resources to help sell your home fast. Contact us today to find out how we can assist you.